Thursday, December 23, 2010
Crashed Imperial Guard Valkyrie terrain 40k
Here is my latest piece of terrain for sci fi gaming. It comes from an older Warhammer 40k boxed set.
To paint the crashed Imperial Guard Valkyrie, I did the following:
1) Primed black.
2) Painted the metal olive drab.
3) Dry brushed the metal with gun metal.
4) Dry brushed metal corners with rust/bronze.
5) Painted the dirt with brown.
6) Dry brushed the dirt with tan.
While I am not an expert painter by any means, I do enjoy painting. I typically aim for wargaming quality so I can get my collection on the table ASAP. Overall completion time was around 35 minutes for this project.